Tuesday, August 7, 2012

If you miss me...

Dear friendz,

If you are thinking of me, and have missed hanging out with me.... Truth is, I happen to be doing the same thing: thinking of you and missing the times when we drink up and dance and all that silly stuff together.

I'm writing to say my little apology to all you that have me in your mind from time to time and you that often think: "Gee...I wonder how is Iris and the little one!"  besides the thought that she has been a super lazy lame friend lately.



Yup! I am. And I am awfully apologetic about this. As you have noticed, I have taken my life being pregnant super slowly and carefully. I have slowed down my pace of living from before, and taken great care of myself and the baby especially. (Sorry, Ryan!) Part of the reason I am being so cautious is that I am very new to the whole idea of pregnancy and having a baby, surprised and more often "scared" all the time. And the other part of the reason is that I am noticing the change in me day by day as my belly swells, my roller coaster hormones change and my physique fatigues.... and with all these changes in me, I realize I am becoming more of a  responsible person. Because of that, I just can't afford to make mistakes, and I don't want anything bad to happen to my baby. 

Ok ok...enough for my preggie rant. I guess all I want to say here is that, I know you miss me, and I know that I am not around a lot, but I am still here, still your friend except that I'm getting bigger! Ha!
And, when I feel ok, and the time is right, I hope to organize a dinner (or lunch), which is not too exhausting for me and the baby, when I can see everyone and give my proper hugs to YOU!

And, that's all. It's time for me to nap again!

I love you and think of you all the time!

irisxox

No comments:

Post a Comment