Thursday, July 5, 2012

21 Weeks of Me Plus One

Me at 21 weeks! 




I know, I know... I (might) look small compared to most of moms-to-be at the half way point. My mom told me she was the same when she was pregnant, and she only started to show when it was close to the due date...so that makes me feel better.

Didn't everyone hear that pregnant women have great appetite and can eat a horse at some point in their pregnancy??? Well, it doesn't happen to me (....yet). The heat of July here does not help at all. I feel hot at all times, my hands and my feet are always burning hot. And I just don't have a great appetite! The only thing that I crave is...ICE CREAM. But again, I've also lost my sweet tooth, so even ice cream, I can only stomach a little! Yikes! : / 
So, hopefully, my love of fruits will help! : )

Anyway, at least I know that baby is vey active, kicking all the time. She kicks whenever I lay down for sleeping or a nap, she kicks when she hears loud music and strong beats and she kicks whenever she wants to...
even though I don't really crave lots of food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment